Adorable PJs, geeky mugs, a precious planter, and more under-$25 goodies you definitely deserve to own RIGHT NOW.
1. A hydrating cleansing mask that bubbles when applied to wet skin so you can see and feel it working.
2. A friendly fox oven mitt here to protect your paws in the kitchen.
Get one from ModCloth for $15 or a set of two from Amazon for $24.99 (Search the name at the Amazon Product Search on this page)
3. A delicate cat necklace that’s happy to ~hang~ out and be the purrfect finishing touch to your everyday outfits.
Get it from Amazon for $9.79+ (available in two colors). (Search the name at the Amazon Product Search on this page)
4. Quirky PJs so adorable, you may have to host a good old fashioned slumber party just so you can show them off.
Get them from Amazon for $11.99+ (available in sizes XS-XXL and in 28 designs). (Search the name at the Amazon Product Search on this page)
5. A LOL-worthy spoon that’ll put you in the ranks of infamous cereal criminals like Norman Flakes and the Headless Horsebran.
Get it from Amazon for $18. (Search the name at the Amazon Product Search on this page)
6. An unbelievably affordable 2-in-1 eyeliner, which (*extremely Stefon voice*) has got everything: a pencil and liquid eyeliner brush, over 1,000 positive reviews, and most importantly, a fun leopard bottle.
Promising review: “I have been wing challenged forever. I love the look of a nice black cat eye, but the technique has always escaped me. This tool is amazing. The tip is firm so you have lots of control, and the actual liner is a nice intense black that dries down matte. I quickly stocked up on more of these because I’m thinking it might be the holy grail. The picture I included is my first use with just one pass.” —Tiarra Reyes
Get it from Amazon for $1.46 (Search the name at the Amazon Product Search on this page)
7. An aww-worthy bunny planter who’s ear to give your succulents adorable accommodations and bring some joy to your desk.
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (Search the name at the Amazon Product Search on this page)
8. Mismatch astrological sign ankle socks I recommend letting peek out from your shoes so everyone else can horoscope them out.
9. A sweet cropped sweater with a lace-up back that’s sure to become close knit pals with all the high-waisted items in your wardrobe.
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in sizes XS/S-XL and in 16 colors). (Search the name at the Amazon Product Search on this page)
10. A cream-scented, slow-rising peach squishy that’ll give you a satisfying, stress-relieving squish, no butts about it.
Promising review: “It’s sooooo soft OMG, I can’t even! It’s so cute too! It’s super slow rising — it takes about 20 seconds to rise!” —Panda
Get it from Amazon for $5.99 (Search the name at the Amazon Product Search on this page)
11. A set of four hanging storage caddies you can stack and arrange however you want, and that’ll do a meow-volous job of holding your knickknacks.
Get them from Amazon for $9.99 (Search the name at the Amazon Product Search on this page)
12. A pretty feather trinket dish for a practical touch to your dresser sure to ~tickle~ your fancy.
13. Cards Against Humanity’s bloody hilarious period-themed expansion pack to pad the fan-favorite raunchy card game with time-of-the-month jokes that’ll have you LOLing menstru-all night long.
Promising review: “Listen up, I don’t write many reviews, but this bad boy is fricking Buzz Lightyear — it went so far above and beyond. Not only were the cards hilarious, but the damn pack comes wrapped inside a pad with a little heart-shaped chocolate. I was laughing for five minutes at the packaging alone.” —Kessa Rigali
Get it from Amazon for $7. (Search the name at the Amazon Product Search on this page)
14. A clever food decorating pencil sure to be the icing on the cake of your next creative culinary session (besides the literal icing you put in it, of course).
Just use the “eraser” tip to fill the syringe with sauce, melted chocolate, gel icing, or whatever, then squeeze the sides to write. When you’re done, it’s dishwasher safe, so cleaning couldn’t be easier. Basically, there’s no reason to graphite how much you want this.
Get it from Amazon for $14.99 (Search the name at the Amazon Product Search on this page)
15. A heart-shaped old-school alarm clock you’re sure to love, and that’s saying something — your alarm clock is usually your worst enemy.
16. A box of truly inspirational Bob Ross adhesive bandages to help heal the side effects of your somewhat-less-happy accidents.
17. A gloriously geeky mug featuring a favorite anime character that ani-may make you squeal with fangirl joy every time you use it.
18. A unicorn nail fan to dry your mani so fast it’ll be magical.
19. A super chic bag that looks like Chanel without the Chanel price tag.
Plus, you can double up the strap to carry it as a hand or shoulder bag.
Check out more of the best purses on Amazon.
Get it from Amazon for $21.99+ (available in two sizes and two colors). (Search the name at the Amazon Product Search on this page)
20. A critter-motif enamel pin (be it a pile of kitties or a merry manatee) to make any bag or jacket all the more zoo-tiful.
Get the “meowtain” or the manatee from Amazon for $9.95 (Search the name at the Amazon Product Search on this page)
21. A Niffler coin bank who wants nothing more than to safely store your gold. Listen, he’s much cuter and more accessible than a Gringotts vault.
22. An 11-function Pac Man multitool to help you solve minor everyday problems that don’t involve being chased by colorful ghosts.
23. A succulent-inspired soy wax candle that’s whimsical, pretty, relaxing, all-around awesome, you get the point.